Days of late I have really been pushing things way inside and really ignoring my feelings with hopes and prayers that all of this will just go away...unfortunantly its not and its causeing me to be kind of bitter and to lash out at those who love me.......THAT CRAP ENDS RIGHT NOW........I am making the decision that I am turning my life over to God ( I know again) and Im going to allow him to work in my life and allow others to do so as well......I dont want this bitter hatred to consume me one second more...I ask you to forgive me and I will spend forever making you known to the world.....I love you!!
Never have been real wordy so I know this is short and sweet but I take it so serious and to my heart....I kneel at your feet Lord,I praise you and I thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment