Thursday, December 17, 2009

day ten million

So things arent just impossible but things sure are difficult right now.....my attitude is very terrible and I am trying my best to work on it....seems Im hurting the ones I love most with my lack of enthusiam and poor demeanor....but make no bones about it,I FULLY INTEND ON BEING HAPPY ONE DAY,LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO BE......I know its all in what you make it so im ready to get to making it awesome! Thank you to the one helping me thru this season of darkness for without you I would wither and die.....one day your happiness will be tenfold!
Im very thankful for all I have,for all who love me, and for things that loom in the future,dont know where this road is taking me but I assure you it wont be boring.....for my close ones,bear with me its not easy being porkchop...
I know this christmas isnt going to be like I wished it would but im going to make the best of it and latch on to the good time whatever it shall be,and to the starfish I wish nothing but all the cheese in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment