Monday, December 28, 2009

events!

What an awesome turn of events that have taken place.....seems life isnt as cruel as it has been.I have been blessed with the means to rise out of my current situation and move on to what I asked God for every single night for years......I just know in my heart that this is what I want, what I need,what I crave......I think I deserve to be happy in my life,dont you? God thank you for my friends and loved ones for without them I would surely wither and fold......to the starfish I owe you it all, for without you i am nothing,without you I dont even want to be anything,I have found a path that I want to walk and its with you little starfish.....God love you and so do I! I have never been more grateful to someone as I am to you starfish.......

No comments:

Post a Comment